Using Simulation to Support Financial Engineering and Treasury Risk Management
Financial engineering focuses on the management of financial risk. It consists of the application of the mathematical tools commonly used in science and engineering to financial problems and managing treasury risk, especially the pricing and hedging of derivative instruments such as futures, swaps and options.
By combining the flexibility of a general-purpose and highly-graphical probabilistic simulation framework with specialized features to support financial modeling and optimization, GoldSim software is ideally suited as a financial engineering tool.
With GoldSim, you can:
To learn more, you can:
- Take the GoldSim Quick Tour to quickly learn about GoldSim's features and capabilities;
- Learn more about GoldSim's Financial Module, an add-on extension to GoldSim to help you model the financial components of your systems;
- Compare GoldSim to the most commonly used financial engineering tool, the spreadsheet;
- Request a free web demo, in which one of our technical staff shares his/her desktop while answering your questions and demonstrating the application of GoldSim to financial engineering; and/or
- Request a free Evaluation and try GoldSim for yourself.