GoldSim Version 9.60 Released
Issaquah, WA (USA) - March 9, 2007 – Version 9.60 of GoldSim was released on March 9, 2007. This new version has a number of new features, including:
- A new Financial Module with 5 new elements for modeling complex financial systems.
- Two new elements, the Splitter and the Allocator, to better support modeling of material flows. The Splitter splits an input into two or more outputs based on specified fractions. The Allocator allocates an input to two or more outputs based on specified priorities and demands which can be dynamic.
- A new Interrupt element. The Interrupt pauses a simulation when triggered by an event or condition, and displays a user-defined message.
- A new History Generator element. The History Generator allows you to easily generate stochastic time series.
- A new element called a SubModel. SubModels allow you to embed an entire model within another model. This has a wide variety of potential applications, including the ability to carry out probabilistic optimization, and two-dimensional Monte Carlo analyses.
- New functions to manipulate arrays (e.g., extract a vector from a matrix).
In addition to these major changes, a large number of additional changes were also made to GoldSim to improve its overall performance and usability.
All current Commercial and Academic users can download Version 9.60 from the GoldSim Resource Center (GRC).
About the GoldSim Technology Group
The GoldSim Technology Group is a privately held software company dedicated to delivering software and services to help organizations understand complex systems and make better decisions. GoldSim software is used by over 150 organizations worldwide to support risk management, strategic planning, and policy analysis in many industries, including waste management, mining, health care, energy, manufacturing and aerospace.
GoldSim Technology Group
22516 SE 64th Place, Suite 110
Issaquah, WA 98027 (USA)