Basic Technical Support
The GoldSim Technology Group provides free basic support to all users with active Software Maintenance. Evaluation users are also welcome to contact us with basic support questions.
Basic support consists of the following:
- Installation and registration questions
- Basic questions about GoldSim features and capabilities
Note: For free Academic licenses, technical support is only provided for installation and registration questions. All other questions should be posted on the GoldSim User Forum.
Contact us via GoldSim Help Center (preferred). In most cases, we will respond within one business day.
Submit a Request
You can contact us by phone at 1-425-295-6985 between the hours of 8AM and 5PM Pacific Time. Ask for GoldSim Support. If we aren’t available to answer the phone, please leave us a message and we will return it within one business day.
Getting the most from support
It is always helpful if you are prepared with the following information:
- GoldSim Version Number
- Extension Modules which are enabled (determined by selecting File|Extension Modules from the main menu).
- Operating system (including service packs) CPU, processor speed, and memory
- Detailed description of your question or problem.
Advanced Technical Support
Advanced Technical Support for GoldSim is not included in the Software Maintenance Program.
Advanced Technical Support covers requests such as:
- Questions about modeling a particular problem
- Problems with a model
- Troubleshooting, debugging and testing models
- Web-based training programs
Users may purchase Advanced Technical Support in pre-paid 10 hour blocks. Technical questions will be referred to our consultants, and time spent resolving the problem will be charged against the pre-paid block of support. The rate for prepaid technical support is US$200/hr ($2000 per 10 hour block). Unused support time is non-refundable and expires in one year.
Advanced Technical Support may be purchased by contacting GoldSim Sales at email@example.com.