We provide a number of opportunities for you to interact with other users in the GoldSim community and keep informed and up-to-date regarding GoldSim releases and other news, including:
- The GoldSim Blog, which provides an informal mechanism for GoldSim staff to share their knowledge, point out some of the more advanced (and perhaps overlooked) GoldSim features, share and discuss common mistakes we see in GoldSim applications, discuss interesting applications, and keep you abreast of our plans for further GoldSim developments.
- The GoldSim Forum, where you can you can post questions to the GoldSim community, or just browse existing messages.
- A LinkedIn Group, which we primarily use for announcements (e.g., new versions, interesting applications).
- Periodic email newsletters to keep you up to date on the latest GoldSim news.
- Periodic User Conferences that allow users to meet the GoldSim team and other GoldSim users from all over the world.