Working for the GoldSim Technology Group offers the excitement and challenge of working for a small company that is stable, successful, and has a growing customer and client base. Our culture rewards exceptional individuals who work well with others, who seek out responsibility and personal accountability, and who are comfortable with lively debate on topics ranging from software design to marketing strategies.
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
We’re looking for an engineer who is passionate about GoldSim and simulation modeling.
You must be someone who is creative, flexible and versatile such that you can tackle a wide variety of activities, ranging from software design to customer support, consulting, training and marketing.
- Master’s degree in engineering or science.
- 3 years professional experience.
- Experience with dynamic simulation tools, preferably GoldSim.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Monte Carlo methods and basic statistical analysis.
- Legal working status in the United States.
- Reliability engineering and/or risk analysis experience.
- Software development experience.
Send your resume and a cover letter that discusses why you want to work for the GoldSim Technology Group (www.goldsim.com) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The job offering is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. The position is available immediately and is located in Issaquah (Seattle), Washington.
GoldSim Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer.