Technical Support through the GoldSim Help Center
The GoldSim Help Center is the place to start if you need support using GoldSim. From there, you can access the following resources:
- Technical support to address installation issues, answer questions on how to use GoldSim, and help analyze and optimize models. Basic Technical Support is free for all users with active Software Maintenance. Advanced Technical Support is available for a fee.
- The GoldSim Forum, where you can you can post questions to the GoldSim community, or just browse existing messages.
- The GoldSim Model Library, which includes an extensive number of example models.
- Articles on licensing questions and modeling tips.
- An archive of past GoldSim webinars.
The GoldSim Technology Group provides free basic support to all users with active Software Maintenance. Evaluation users are also welcome to contact us with basic support questions.
Basic support consists of the following:
- Installation and registration questions
- Questions about how GoldSim works and about using GoldSim's features
- Simple troubleshooting
Contact us via GoldSim Help Center (preferred). In most cases, we will respond within one business day.
You can contact us by phone at 1-425-295-6985 between the hours of 8AM and 5PM Pacific Time (PST or PDT). Ask for GoldSim Support. If we aren't available to answer the phone, please leave us a message and we will return it within one business day.
Advanced Technical Support for GoldSim is not included in the Software Maintenance Program.
Advanced Technical Support covers requests such as:
Detailed help with building complex models
Extensive troubleshooting, debugging and testing of models
Users may purchase Advanced Technical Support in pre-paid 10 hour blocks. Technical questions will be referred to expert GoldSim staff, and time spent resolving the problem will be charged against the pre-paid block of support. The rate for prepaid technical support is US$200/hr ($2000 per 10 hour block). Unused support time is non-refundable and expires in one year.
To purchase Advanced Technical Support, contact us.