GoldSim User Conferences are held approximately every two years. The most recent User Conference was held in Seattle on September 24-25, 2015. GoldSim user conferences provide great learning and networking opportunities for both expert and novice users.
Meet, network with and learn from GoldSim staff and other GoldSim users.
- Network with other GoldSim users from industry, government and consulting.
- Attend special sessions to learn advanced modeling techniques from GoldSim experts.
- Attend and participate in panel discussions and poster sessions focusing on interesting GoldSim applications and topics.
User conferences are usually preceded by an optional two day training workshop focusing on novice users.
- Novice users can attend the training and then stay for the conference to meet expert users from around the world.
GoldSim conferences are fun.
- To facilitate effective networking opportunities, we always host several fun social events. In Seattle, for example, we rented out an Irish Pub one evening and went on a dinner cruise the next evening.
Information on the most recent User Conference.