Business Systems Applications
Using Simulation to Support Design of Marketing Campaigns
Marketing campaigns are inherently uncertain. How should a new product be launched? Will campaign A or B be most effective? GoldSim's Monte Carlo simulation framework provides you with the ability to explicitly quantify uncertainties in order to elevate the marketing process from intuition to a rational and defensible quantitative methodology.
By combining the flexibility of a general-purpose and highly-graphical probabilistic simulation framework with specialized features to support financial modeling, GoldSim simulation software allows you to create quantitative and transparent marketing models to support your marketing plans and make better decisions.
Potential modeling applications include:
- Comparing several proposed marketing campaigns for greatest return-on-investment.
- Forecasting demand of a new product.
- Determining the optimum price point.
- Simulating competitor movements and best ways to react.
- Designing better product launch campaigns.
- Compare GoldSim to spreadsheet modeling approaches