GoldSim User Conferences are held approximately every two to three years. The most recent User Conference was held in Seattle on September 24-25, 2015. GoldSim user conferences provide great learning and networking opportunities for both expert and novice users.
- Meet, network with and learn from GoldSim staff and other GoldSim users.
- Network with other GoldSim users from industry, government and consulting.
- Attend special sessions to learn advanced modeling techniques from GoldSim experts.
- Attend and participate in panel discussions and poster sessions focusing on interesting GoldSim applications and topics.
- User conferences are usually preceded by an optional two day training workshop focusing on novice users.
- Novice users can attend the training and then stay for the conference to meet expert users from around the world.
- GoldSim conferences are fun.
- To facilitate effective networking opportunities, we always host several fun social events. In Seattle, for example, we rented out an Irish Pub one evening and went on a dinner cruise the next evening.