GoldSim takes great pride in our extensive user documentation. This consists of both User's Guides (Manuals) and an extensive context-sensitive Help system.
GoldSim has a large number of features. To fully utilize GoldSim's powerful features, browse through the manuals using the index and table of contents as your guide. Each section of the manuals is heavily cross-referenced, so it is easy to just jump around. Note that the Help system contains all of the contents of the manuals, with the exception of the technical appendices.
PDF versions of the user manuals are also automatically installed along with the software.
You can also download the latest manuals below.
GoldSim User's Guide (June 2018, 18.8 MB)
- GoldSim User's Guide (Appendices Only) (June 2018, 1.1 MB)
- GoldSim Dashboard Authoring Module User's Guide (June 2018, 2.7 MB)
- GoldSim Contaminant Transport Module User's Guide (June 2018, 5.1 MB)
- GoldSim Distributed Processing Module User's Guide (June 2018, 1.0 MB)
- GoldSim Reliability Module User's Guide (June 2018, 3.8 MB)
- GoldSim Financial Module User's Guide (June 2018, 2.5 MB)
- GoldSim Player User's Guide (June 2018, 1.2 MB)
Bound, printed manuals are available for order at Amazon.com for a nominal cost (essentially the printing cost). As a result, this option is likely less expensive than printing and binding the PDF documents yourself.
GoldSim comes with an extensive Help system. The Help system is context-sensitive (i.e., the Help button on each dialog opens to the appropriate page), and contains an extensive index and search capabilities.
In addition to the built-in Help, the Help system is also available online (allowing you, for example, to send links to colleagues).