GoldSim takes great pride in our extensive user documentation. This consists of both User's Guides (Manuals) and an extensive context-sensitive Help system.
GoldSim has a large number of features. To fully utilize GoldSim's powerful features, browse through the manuals using the index and table of contents as your guide. Each section of the manuals is heavily cross-referenced, so it is easy to just jump around. Note that the Help system contains all of the contents of the manuals, with the exception of the technical appendices.
PDF versions of the user manuals are also automatically installed along with the software.
You can also download the latest manuals below.
GoldSim User's Guide (October 2021, 19.6 MB)
- GoldSim User's Guide (Appendices Only) (October 2021, 1.4 MB)
- GoldSim Dashboard Authoring Module User's Guide (October 2021, 3.7 MB)
- GoldSim Contaminant Transport Module User's Guide (October 2021, 5.3 MB)
- GoldSim Distributed Processing Module User's Guide (October 2021, 1.0 MB)
- GoldSim Reliability Module User's Guide (October 2021, 3.2 MB)
- GoldSim Financial Module User's Guide (October 2021, 2.0 MB)
- GoldSim Player User's Guide (October 2021,0.9 MB)
Referencing the GoldSim Manuals
To reference the GoldSim documentation, here is the suggested format:
GoldSim Technology Group (2021), GoldSim User's Guide (Version 14.0), https://www.goldsim.com/Web/Customers/Education/Documentation/, October 2021.
Bound, printed manuals are available for order at Amazon.com for a nominal cost (essentially the printing cost). As a result, this option is likely less expensive than printing and binding the PDF documents yourself.
GoldSim comes with an extensive Help system. The Help system is context-sensitive (i.e., the Help button on each dialog opens to the appropriate page), and contains an extensive index and search capabilities.
In addition to the built-in Help, the Help system is also available online (allowing you, for example, to send links to colleagues).