We offer free, monthly webinars to present GoldSim features and applications. Upcoming webinars are listed below. If you would like to be placed on our Webinar Mailing List to be reminded every month of the upcoming webinar, contact us.
All webinars are recorded (and posted to the site within a day or two), and these provide an excellent resource for learning about GoldSim features and applications.
Materials and video recordings of past webinars are available on our Webinar Archive Page.
Next Webinar: Designing and Building Dashboards in GoldSim
Presented by: Jason Lillywhite
This webinar will introduce GoldSim's authoring capabilities and demonstrate some of the powerful features of Dashboards. If you would like to take building dashboards to the next level and design a compelling user interface for your next project, this webinar is for you. In this presentation, I will demonstrate how to design the structure of a dashboard to maximize space and organize controls in a way that is easy to understand and learn to use. I will show how to embed various types of charts, images, and other graphical objects. I will talk about attributes, which allow you to hide or disable controls, depending on element outputs. I will also introduce some of the newer features available in GoldSim 14.
24 May 2022 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT
25 May 2022 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
If you would like further information about this topic, please contact us via the GoldSim Help Center.
We are currently taking suggestions for topics covered in our future webinar schedule and we would love to hear about it. Please send suggestions to us here.
Alternatively, you can always post ideas in our Forum.
2022 Webinar Schedule
Below is a listing of our webinars that are tentatively scheduled for 2022:
- Jan - Updated AWBM model - archive
- Feb - Transient Unsaturated Flow and Transport using GSPy and HYDRUS-1D (Guest Speaker: Aaron Bandler from Neptune and Company) - archive
- Mar - Interpolation Methods for Time Dependent Data - archive
- Apr - Simulating Energy Usage and Cost - archive
- May - Designing and Building Dashboards - register
- Jun - Discrete Event Modeling - register
- Jul - Efficiently working with Excel (avoid situations where we import/export more than needed and slow the model down)
- Aug - Stochastic Daily Precipitation Generator - register
- Sep - Reliability Application
- Oct - Introduction to the Script
- Nov - Representing Flow Networks in GoldSim
- Dec - Mass Balance Feature
If you have a suggestion for a webinar topic, please contact us.