We offer free, monthly webinars to present GoldSim features and applications. Upcoming webinars are listed below. If you would like to be placed on our Webinar Mailing List to be reminded every month of the upcoming webinar, contact us.
All webinars are recorded (and posted to the site within a day or two), and these provide an excellent resource for learning about GoldSim features and applications.
Materials and video recordings of past webinars are available on our Webinar Archive Page.
Modeling Population Growth using Aging Chains
In this webinar, we will explore a stock and flow structure to simulate population growth in GoldSim. In many applications, there are inflows and outflows to intermediate stages (age groupings) of this structure. Examples of such flows are births, deaths, and migrations within a population. In these applications, a dynamic aging chain can be used to model the stock and flow structure of the system where additionally the outflow rates of items from the system depend strongly on the age of items.
If you are interested in this subject, please click the link below to register. I look forward to seeing you there!
Presented by: Jason Lillywhite
25 June 2020 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
25 June 2020 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT
If you would like further information about this topic, please contact us via the GoldSim Help Center.
Future Webinar Schedule
Below is a listing of our future planned webinars for 2020:
- July: Tracking the State of a System Using Status and Milestone Elements
- August: Discrete Markov Chain Model: Financial Market Model
- September: Probabilistic forecast model
- 22 October: The model GR4J (model of Rural Engineering with 4 parameters Daily) in GoldSim presented by guest speaker Nicolas Francoeur with Teck Resources Ltd. (click here to register)
- November: Risk assessment
- December: Using Feedback Control and Allocation to Realistically Represent Outflows from a Pool Element
If you have a suggestion for a webinar topic, please contact us.