We offer free, monthly webinars to present GoldSim features and applications. Upcoming webinars are listed below. If you would like to be placed on our Webinar Mailing List to be reminded every month of the upcoming webinar, contact us.
All webinars are recorded (and posted to the site within a day or two), and these provide an excellent resource for learning about GoldSim features and applications.
Materials and video recordings of past webinars are available on our Webinar Archive Page.
Lesson 4 - Rainfall Runoff (Water Management Modeling Series)
This webinar will cover some simple lumped runoff simulators. I will also walk through the AWBM model in detail and talk about how it can be applied in real models, followed by a demonstration. I will also talk about issues to watch out for and how to run verification testing and calibration.
- Simple Watershed yield
- Australian Water Balance Model
- Sacramento Runoff Model
If you are interested in this subject, please click the link below to register. I look forward to seeing you there!
Presented by: Jason Lillywhite
24 September 2020 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
24 September 2020 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT
If you would like further information about this topic, please contact us via the GoldSim Help Center.
Future Webinar Schedule
Below is a listing of our future planned webinars for the remainder of 2020:
- 22 Oct: The model GR4J (model of Rural Engineering with 4 parameters Daily) in GoldSim: The model GR4J (model of Rural Engineering with 4 parameters Daily) in GoldSim presented by guest speaker Nicolas Francoeur with Teck Resources Ltd. (click here to register)
Water Management Modeling Series:
- 3 Sept: Lesson 1 - Simulating Precipitation View Archive
- 10 Sept: Lesson 2 - Modeling Temperature, Radiation, and Wind Speed View Archive
- 17 Sept: Lesson 3 - Evaporation and Evapotranspiration View Archive
- 24 Sept: Lesson 4 - Rainfall Runoff Register
- 1 Oct: Lesson 5 - Municipal Water Demand Register
- 8 Oct: Lesson 6 - Pond and Reservoir Outflows Register
- 15 Oct: Lesson 7 - Simulating a Pump Station Register
- 29 Oct: Lesson 8 - Operating Pools in a Reservoir Register
- 5 Nov: Lesson 9 - Basic Tailings Storage Facility Modeling Register
- 12 Nov: Lesson 10 - Time Series Analysis Register
- 19 Nov: Lesson 11 - Optimization and Sensitivity Analysis Register
If you have a suggestion for a webinar topic, please contact us.